PREMIUM WATERS BELIEVES IN QUALITY
Quality is a word that is sometimes thrown around way too easily. We like what we do at Premium Waters, and we have fun doing it. But we get serious when it comes to your good health. It’s important to us. Quality is something that we don’t take lightly.
When it comes to bottled water quality, Premium Waters means business. We maintain high standards with protected sources, rigorous purification processes, reliable sanitization and testing procedures, and strict quality control measures. All of our plants operate under HACCP plans as defined by Codex Alimentarius Commission and the United States Food and Drug Administration. All sources and products are approved by/meet or exceed the 21CFR 110, 21CFR 129, 21 CFR 165.110 and any other prescribed state laws.
It’s our goal to continuously improve our Food Safety Management Systems and Quality Systems to ensure confidence in the delivery of safe and clean water products to customers and consumers.
AUDITS AND INSPECTIONS
- In-house testing and independent labs ensure continuous compliance with all federal and state regulations.
- Water chemistry tests and packaging quality tests are performed regularly by operators, technicians, and automated systems.
- All of our purified drinking waters meet USP XXIII standards.
- Third-party tests are regularly conducted through samples and independent test labs.
- Plants are regularly audited by third-party auditors such as IBWA, SQF and Eurofins.
- Tours of our plants by customers are available by appointment.
CERTIFICATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
Premium Waters is a member of the International Bottled Water Association (IBWA). We work in partnership with our customers (retailers and wholesalers) and their quality control departments.
- Eurofins is our elected Certifying Body and auditor of our facilities.
- GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative)
- Premium Waters, Inc. is proud to be the first large bottled water company to certify locations through the (SQF) 2000 Level 3.
CHECK OUT OUR QUALITY WATER REPORTS
Your bottled water products manufactured by Premium Waters, Inc. bottling facilities meet all federal and state health standards. The Food and Drug Administration, (FDA) regulates bottled water as a food product whereas the Environmental Protection Agency, EPA regulates tap water as provided by water utilities.
Standards of quality enacted by the FDA for bottled water must be as protective of the public health as EPA’s Primary Drinking Water Standards (known as Maximum Contaminant Levels) for tap water. Ensuring the safety of the water is our primary objective in providing our bottled water products to our customers.